Our new Praxis Core program has been made possible by a grant from NEA’s Center for Great Public Schools.
Our program consists of generalized support for all educators to help introduce people to the Praxis assessments.
Praxis Core (1) Support includes:
- Overview session to introduce test takers to test taking techniques, and what resources are available. Open to anyone!
- MSEA members qualify for 10 hours of free 1:1 tutoring by trained MSEA tutors.
Learn more about our new Praxis Core support program here.
Read success stories here!
Are you interested in Praxis Core Support? Let us know here!
Click here for our Praxis Core (1) Overview Session handout.
Praxis II Support
Our Praxis II support includes:
- Praxis II Overview session to introduce test takers to the types of assessments, strategies to approach any Praxis II assessment, overview of available resources.
- Small group support on specific assessments.
- A toolkit to introduce participants to Praxis II assessments, general resources for all assessments, plus more in-depth support for high need assessment areas.
Click here for MSEA’s Praxis II toolkit!