2021 PGCEA Local Lobbying Report Form

Use this form to submit reports to PGCEA after meeting with local Board of Education or County Council members! To submit a report after meeting with a State Delegate or Senator, please use the MSEA report form (https://marylandeducators.org/2021-msea-general-assembly-lobbying-report-form/).

New form required for each meeting.
Check all that apply.